The importance of compliance and ethics is gaining momentum at corporations across all industries and around the world.
Help your organization navigate compliance issues during this time of increased corruption enforcement activity in Asia.
Attend the Society of Corporate Compliance’s (SCCE’s) first-ever Bangkok Regional Compliance & Ethics Conference, 12 July, 2019.
The conference agenda will feature insights, updates, and strategies related to compliance issues in Thailand and worldwide, including:
- Anti-Corruption Compliance in Thailand
- How to Succeed in Establishing Corporate Compliance & Ethics within Thai Companies
- Leveraging New Technologies to Simplify Your Compliance Program
- Compliance Effectiveness
- What Ticks Off a Regulator
- How Compliance Professionals Can Use Data Analytics to Mitigate Compliance Risk
Session speakers include experts from Thailand, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and the United States, including SCCE CEO Gerry Zack.
Attendees will also make connections with others in the industry, such as compliance officers, privacy and security officers, regulators, VPs and directors, government agency representatives, and in-house or outside legal counsel.
Source: Get vital compliance education in Bangkok this July – Companies, Corporate, Press Release